Make sure that the name of every participant is listed in the team assignment. One member should post it in the "Assignments" section.
Then, submit your Certificate of Originality to the Assignments link. You can answer questions on this form; there is no need to format it into a paper. There is no requirement to upload a plagiarism report for this assignment.
Read the provided case study.
The following is a case study that offers information to address the follow-up questions. Questions 1 and 2 necessitate brief answers, while the remaining questions should be responded to with a 150 to 200-word response. Case Study: Dr. Zak developed a test for measuring depression.
100 university students were sampled to take Zak's Miraculous Test of Depression. The group consisted of 30 men and 70 women, with f...
our African American individuals, six Hispanic individuals, and one Asian individual.
1. I feel depressed: Yes No
2. I have been sad for the last two weeks: Yes No
3. I have seen changes in my eating and sleeping: Yes No
4. I don’t feel that life is going to get better: Yes No
5. I feel happy most of the day: Yes No
Yes = 1; No = 0
The mean on this test is 3.
The average score on the test is 5 with a standard deviation of 5. Here are some follow-up questions:
- Sally's score on this test is 1.5. How many standard deviations is Sally from the mean? Show your calculations and answer in a complete sentence.
- Billy scores
- What is Billy's standard score? Show your calculations and answer in a complete sentence.
- What scale of measurement is Dr. Zak using? Do you
think Dr. Zak's choice of scaling is appropriate? Why or why not? What are your suggestions?
Zak needs to determine if he has a suitable sample for norming his test. I recommend considering the following:
14. Analyze the correlation to understand the relationship between these two instruments and what it reveals about Dr. Zak's test.
- Academia essays
- Higher Education essays
- Language Learning essays
- Studying Business essays
- Education System essays
- Study essays
- First Day of School essays
- Scholarship essays
- Pedagogy essays
- Curriculum essays
- Coursework essays
- Studying Abroad essays
- Philosophy of Education essays
- Purpose of Education essays
- Brainstorming essays
- Educational Goals essays
- Importance Of College Education essays
- Brown V Board of Education essays
- The Importance Of Higher Education essays
- Online Education Vs Traditional Education essays
- Academic And Career Goals essays
- Academic Integrity essays
- Brown Vs Board Of Education essays
- Distance learning essays
- Technology in Education essays
- Vocabulary essays
- Writing Experience essays
- Importance of Education essays
- Early Childhood Education essays
- Academic Degree essays
- Academic Dishonesty essays
- School Uniform essays
- Academic writing essays
- Cheating essays
- Bachelor's Degree essays
- MBA essays
- College Life essays
- Grade essays
- Diploma essays
- Phonology essays
- Sentence essays
- Filipino Language essays
- Pragmatics essays
- Millennium Development Goals essays
- History Of Education essays
- Graduate School essays
- Middle School essays
- School essays
- Special Education essays
- University essays