1) Which information obtained by the RN is most likely to influence Wrenda’s perception of her pain?
10) Which instruction is most important for the RN to provide?
12) What is the best response by the RN?
13) Which instruction(s) should the RN include?
-Clean the skin where the electrodes will be placed and dry thoroughly.
14) What characteristic of scheduled drugs results in the need for these specific protocols?
15) What action should the RN implement?
-Slowly inject the medication into the muscle mass.
-Follow the facility policy regarding aspiration of IM injection.