Q1. Give an Example of micro operations, microinstruction, micro plan, micro codification.
Sol: – Following are the illustrations of micro operations: –
- Bus and Memory Transfers
- Arithmetical Microoperations
- Logic Microoperations
Example of Microinstruction: –
For Bringing Datas: –
Example of micro plan: –
sp: = sp + ( -1 ) ;
March: = sp ; mbr: = Ac ; wr ;
This pushes the AC value onto the stack
Example of Micro codification: –
March: = sp ; rd ;
sp: = sp + 1 ; rd ;
Ac: = mbr ;
Start a figure from the stack and topographic point it in the AC
Q2 How Information Technology can be used for strategic advantages in concern?
Ans – Globalisation- IT has non merely brought the universe closer, but it has allowed the universe ‘s economic system to go a individual interdependent system. We non merely portion information rapidly and expeditiously, but besides bring down barriers of lingual and geographic boundaries. The universe has developed into a planetary small town due to the aid of information engineering leting states like Chile and Japan who are non merely separated by distance but besides by linguistic communication to portions thoughts and information with each other.
Communication- With the aid of information engineering, communicating has besides become cheaper, quicker, and more efficient. We can now pass on with anyone around the Earth by merely text messaging them or directing them an electronic mail for an about instantaneous response. The cyberspace has besides opened up face to confront direct communicating from different parts of the universe thanks to the aid of picture conferencing.
Cost effectiveness- Information engineering has helped to computerise the concern procedure theref...
ore streamlining concerns to do them highly cost effectual money doing machines. This in bend additions productiveness which finally gives rise to net incomes that means better wage and less strenuous working conditions.
More clip – Information technology has made it possible for concerns to be unfastened 24 x7 all over the Earth. This means that a concern can be unfastened anytime anyplace, doing purchases from different states easier and more convenient. It besides means that you can hold your goods delivered right to your doorsill with holding to travel a individual musculus.
Q3. What Characteristics of package make it different from other technology merchandises?
Autonomic nervous system: – Features of package merchandises: –
Software merchandises may be
Generic – developed to be sold to a scope of different clients.
Custom – developed for a individual client harmonizing to their specification.
Q4. What are different turn toing manners available?
Sol: – Assorted Addressing Modes are: –
( 1 ) Immediate Addressing Mode: –
- Immediate addressing is used to lade invariables into registries and to utilize invariables as operands.
- The invariable is portion of the direction word
- e.g. ADD 5
- Add 5 to contents of collector
- 5 is operand
- Limited scope
( 2 ) Direct Addressing Mode: –
- With direct turn toing the reference is portion of the direction
- Normally the OpCode is one word and reference is the wining word or words. Effective reference ( EA ) = address field ( A )
- e.g. Add A
- Add contents of cell A to collector
- Expression in memory at reference A for operand
- Single memory mention to entree informations
- No extra computations to work out effectual reference
- Limited reference infinite
( 3 )
Indirect Addressing Mode: –
- RegisterMemory cell pointed to by address field contains the reference of ( arrow to ) the operand
- EA = ( A )
Expression in A, discovery reference ( A ) and look at that place for operand
- e.g. ADD ( A )
Add contents of cell pointed to by contents of A to collector
( 4 ) Register Direct Addressing Mode: –
- Limited figure of registries
- Very little reference field needed
- Shorter instructions
- Faster direction fetch
- No memory entree
- Very fast executing
- Very limited reference infinite
- Multiple registries helps public presentation
- Requires good assembly programming or compiler authorship
( 5 ) Register Indirect Addressing Mode: –
- The direction specifies a registry which contains the reference of the operand
MOVE # $ 1000, R7 ; R7 = $ 1000
- As there are normally merely a little figure of internal registries the reference of the registry is easy contained in the direction word.
- It is efficient and is really utile for working with arrays and arrows. Operand is held in registry named in address field EA = R
- If an array of Numberss is stored at $ 1000, so can be accessed in sequence by adding 1 to the registry after each entree.
- Operand is in memory cell pointed to by contents of registry R
- Large reference infinite ( 2n )
- One fewer memory entree than indirect turn toing
( 6 ) Displacement ( Indexed ) Addresing Manner: –
- EA = A + ( R )
- Address field hold two values
A = base value
R = registry that holds supplanting
or frailty versa
Q5 How will you distinguish b/w Arrays and Stacks? Explain by giving an illustration.
Ans- An array can be defined as an infinite aggregation of homogenous elements. A stack is a information construction in which all interpolations and omissions are done at the same terminal called the top. It is frequently called last in first out ( LIFO ) information construction.
Q6. How translator differs from Complier?
Autonomic nervous system: – translator- it is a device that changes a sentence from one linguistic communication to another without the alteration of significance.
Compiler: – It reads the full plan and converts it to the object codification. It provides mistakes non one line but mistakes of the full plan. It consumes small clip for change overing a beginning plan to an object plan. Compilers are preferred when the length of the plan is big. It provides security.
Q7 Out of Linear and Binary Search, which one is preferred where and why?
Ans- in additive hunt, we entree each elemnt of array one by one consecutive and in binary hunt we seach in minimal figure of steps.in binary hunt elemnts have to be in the sorted signifier.
Binary hunt is preferred over additive hunt because clip consumed is less.
- Business Law
- Business Cycle
- Business Model
- Business Operations
- Business Software
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Multinational Corporation
- Richard Branson
- Small Business
- Target Corporation
- Word Processor
- Multinational companies
- Family Business
- Wall Street
- International Business
- Leadership and Management
- Financial Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Auditor's Report
- Balance Sheet
- Cost Accounting
- Decision Theory
- Financial Audit
- Financial Statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- International Financial Reporting Standards