Q1. Give an example of micro-operations, microinstruction, micro plan, micro codification.
Sol: Following are the illustrations of micro operations:
- Bus and Memory Transfers
- Arithmetical Microoperations
- Logic Microoperations
Example of Microinstruction:
For Bringing Dates:
Example of micro plan: -
sp: = sp + ( -1 ) ;
March: = sp ; mbr: = Ac ; wr ;
This pushes the AC value onto the stack
Example of Micro codification: -
March: = sp ; rd ;
sp: = sp + 1 ; rd ;
Ac: = mbr ;
Start a figure from the stack and topographic point it in the AC
Q2 How Information Technology can be used for strategic advantages in concern?
Ans - Globalisation- IT has non merely brought the universe closer, but it has allowed the universe's economic system to go an individual interdependent system. We non merely portion information rapidly and expeditiously, but besides, bring down barriers of lingual and geographic boundaries. The universe has developed into a planetary small town due to the aid of information engineering letting states like Chile and Japan who are non merely separated by distance but besides by linguistic communication to portions thoughts and information with each other.
Communication- With the aid of information engineering, communicating has besides become cheaper, quicker, and more efficient. We can now pass on with anyone around the Earth by mere text messaging them or directing them an electronic mail for an about instantaneous response. Cyberspace has besides opened up face to confront direct communication from different parts of the universe thanks to the aid of picture conferencing.
Cost-effectiveness- Information engineering has helped to computerize the concern proced...
ure, therefore, streamlining concerns to do them highly cost effectual money doing machines. This in bend additions productiveness which finally gives rise to net incomes that means better wage and less strenuous working conditions.
More clip - Information technology has made it possible for concerns to be unfastened 24 x7 all over the Earth. This means that a concern can be unfastened anytime anyplace, doing purchases from different states easier and more convenient. It besides means that you can hold your goods delivered right to your doorsill withholding to travel an individual musculus.
Q3. What Characteristics of the package make it different from other technology merchandise?
Autonomic nervous system: - Features of package merchandises: -
Software merchandise maybe
Generic - developed to be sold to a scope of different clients.
Custom - developed for an individual client harmonizing to their specification.
Q4. What are different turns to manners available?
Sol: - Assorted Addressing Modes are: -
( 1 ) Immediate Addressing Mode: -
- Immediate addressing is used to lade variables into registries and to utilize variables as operands.
- The invariable is the portion of the direction word
- e.g. ADD 5
- Add 5 to contents of the collector
- 5 is operand
- Limited scope
( 2 ) Direct Addressing Mode: -
- With direct turn to the reference is a portion of the direction
- Normally the OpCode is one word and reference is the winning word or words. Effective reference ( EA ) = address field ( A )
- e.g. Add A
- Add contents of cell A to the collector
- Expression in memory at reference A for operand
- Single memory mention to entree information
extra computations to work out the effectual reference
( 3 ) Indirect Addressing Mode: -
- RegisterMemory cell pointed to by address field contains the reference of ( arrow to ) the operand
- EA = ( A )
Expression in A, discovery reference ( A ) and look at that place for operand
- e.g. ADD ( A )
Add contents of cell pointed to by contents of A to the collector
( 4 ) Register Direct Addressing Mode: -
- The limited figure of registries
- Very little reference field needed
- Shorter instructions
- Faster direction fetch
- No memory entree
- Very fast executing
- Very limited reference infinite
- Multiple registries help public presentation
- Requires good assembly programming or compiler authorship
( 5 ) Register Indirect Addressing Mode: -
- The direction specifies a registry that contains the reference of the operand
MOVE # $ 1000, R7 ; R7 = $ 1000
- As there are normally merely a little figure of internal registries the reference of the registry is easily contained in the direction word.
- It is efficient and is utile for working with arrays and arrows. The operand is held in registry named in address field EA = R
- If an array of Numberss is stored at $ 1000, so can be accessed in sequence by adding 1 to the registry after each entree.
- The operand is in memory cell pointed to by contents of registry R
- Large reference infinite ( 2n )
- One fewer memory entree than indirect turn to
( 6 ) Displacement ( Indexed ) Addressing Manner: -
- EA = A + ( R )
- Address field holds two values
A = base value
R = registry that holds supplanting
or frailty versa
Q5 How will you distinguish b/w Arrays and Stacks? Explain by giving an illustration.
Ans- An array can be defined as an infinite aggregation of homogenous elements. A stack is an information construction in which all interpolations and omissions are done at the same terminal called the top. It is frequently called last in first out ( LIFO ) information construction.
Q6. How translator differs from Complier?
Autonomic nervous system: - translator- it is a device that changes a sentence from one linguistic communication to another without the alteration of significance.
Compiler: - It reads the full plan and converts it to the object codification. It provides mistakes non one line but mistakes of the full plan. It consumes a small clip for change covering a beginning plan to an object plan. Compilers are preferred when the length of the plan is big. It provides security.
Q7 Out of Linear and Binary Search, which one is preferred where and why?
Ans- in the additive hunt, we entree each element of the array one by one consecutive and in the binary hunt we search in the minimal figure of steps in the binary hunt, elements have to be in the sorted signifier.
Binary hunt is preferred over additive hunt because clip consumed is less.
- Accounting essays
- Marketing essays
- Automation essays
- Business Cycle essays
- Business Model essays
- Business Operations essays
- Business Software essays
- Corporate Social Responsibility essays
- Infrastructure essays
- Logistics essays
- Manufacturing essays
- Multinational Corporation essays
- Richard Branson essays
- Small Business essays
- Word Processor essays
- Cooperative essays
- Family Business essays
- Human Resource Management essays
- Sales essays
- Market essays
- Online Shopping essays
- Selling essays
- Strategy essays
- Management essays
- Franchising essays
- Quality Assurance essays
- Business Intelligence essays
- Corporation essays
- Stock essays
- Shopping Mall essays
- Harvard Business School essays
- Harvard university essays
- Trade Union essays
- Cooperation essays
- News Media essays
- Waste essays
- Andrew Carnegie essays
- Inventory essays
- Customer Relationship Management essays
- Structure essays
- Starting a Business essays
- Accounts Receivable essays
- Auditor's Report essays
- Balance Sheet essays
- Costs essays
- Financial Audit essays
- International Financial Reporting Standards essays
- Tax essays
- Accountability essays
- Cash essays