Many students are faced with the problem of finding ideas for writing their essays. This website contains a database with more than 50 000 essay examples, using which you can easily find inspiration for creating your own essay on Community.

Here you will find many different essay topics on Community. You will be able to confidently write your own paper on the influence of Community on various aspects of life, reflect on the importance of Community, and much more. Keep on reading!

Community Based Water Resources Management: Some Regional Experiences Essay Example
4957 words 19 pages

Abstract Massive economic and industrial development across the world is depleting access to water resources for the poorer and marginalized communities. While available water resources are increasingly put to sever stress due to over exploitation, the communities whose livelihood depends on water resources are being threatened by the lack of access to water. Therefore, it […]

Read more
Community Experience Management Poverty Water
My Community and Its Impact on My Life Essay Example
299 words 2 pages

My community is comprised of a small town surrounded by several bigger towns within a twenty mile radius. This small community has approximately 60 people in Harris and another 180 people in Newtown. Where I come from, you know everyone that lives in the town along with their favorite pet. Many Americans cannot say that […]

Read more
Community
Community project Essay Example
3567 words 13 pages

Community Project Organizational Behavior Benefit Dinner for Girls Softball Dug-outs The Wisdom Seekers May 12, 2005 Introduction The MBA Class at Averett University has been tasked with creating and implementing a community project for our Oganizational Behavior class. Community projects refers to a service that a person performs for the benefit of his or her […]

Read more
Community Organizational Behavior Social Psychology
Community Crime Profile Survey Essay Example
1801 words 7 pages

Community Profile Questions The small community of Hasbrouck Heights, NJ is the one square mile home to a comparatively tiny population of approximately 7,600 people, including myself. I live on a residential street of this small suburban town where a great threat of danger and harm has never really been associated with its name. The […]

Read more
Adolescence Community Crime Health Social Issues
Urban Livability Essay Example
1595 words 6 pages

As stated above a livable city is one that provides a wide range of benefits to its residents, an aspect that promotes the lifestyles of the individual residents and visitors at large: The following are the basic principles of a livable city:   Principles Narration 1). United City residents should must engage each other effectively […]

Read more
City Community Design Education Entertainment Internet Social Networking Technology Visitor
Kpone city planning Essay Example
2718 words 10 pages

In order to develop a renewed framework for city development as part of the Florida Main Street project, it is important for Kpone city to establish adequate planning time and involve city stakeholders. Additionally, Kpone leadership should ensure community involvement in understanding their challenges and embracing new opportunities for city planning. It is also crucial […]

Read more
Adoption City Community Design Planning
Community Service Reflection Paper Essay Example
692 words 3 pages

If you asked me about my attitude towards community service many years ago, you’d hear the negative answer. I believe that most people have the same opinions on this. Whoever asked you to do something without getting a refund? That was the main reason why I wasn’t drawn to community service. When I began my […]

Read more
Community Community Service
Community Service Reflection Essay Example
463 words 2 pages

The first time I’d ever laid eyes on a homeless person was years ago. I remember feeling a sinking type of pain in my chest, not knowing what it was. This feeling of sorrow and compassion has always been my weakness, and as I handed the poor man a dollar, he smiled at me, eyes […]

Read more
Saint John’s Community Service Essay Example
1062 words 4 pages

For my community service project I chose to volunteer at Saint John’s Women’s shelter in Sacramento. Through my volunteering hours I helped serve the women dinner and set up the tables for their dinner. My first day volunteering I found that I was extremely nervous, for the work itself and to see women in poverty. […]

Read more
Community Service Report Essay Example
1092 words 4 pages

The Half-Way Tree Police Station is located at 142 Maxfield Avenue, Kingston 10. They operate under the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) that was formed in 1716. The date of establishment for the H.W.T police branch is unknown by the current staff as there is no record. The station has a staff of over 200 officers. […]

Read more
Community Service Practice Essay Example
720 words 3 pages

My experience at Kalkanl? Ya?am Evi has been incredible. I have had the opportunity to meet and bond with several charming elderly individuals, gaining valuable insights into their lives. Prior to meeting them, I held the belief that their lives were monotonous and uninteresting. However, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that many of them […]

Read more
Teenagers and Community Service Essay Example
784 words 3 pages

Teenagers should become more like a leader than a follower in there community because helps the community see other perspectives than other adults and it shows that teenagers can put in the effort to let their voice be heard when something is wrong within the community. Even though there are many kids these days that […]

Read more
National Service and Volunteerism Essay Example
1645 words 6 pages

“How can I better myself and the people around me?” is a question that’s on the mind of many people. National service is a way we can all experience personal growth and development, and give back to our communities and country at the same time. Serving our communities in times of need is essential for […]

Read more
Community Services in Irvington, New Jersey Essay Example
597 words 3 pages

I’m currently living in Irvington, New Jersey. I would describe my hometown as an urban, multicultural, middle class community. Irvington is in the county of Essex. It contains an estimated of 54,233 people since the 2018 census report. Most of the city consist of African Americans, but we do have several Latinos/Hispanics. However, Irvington continues […]

Read more
My Community Services in Oak Grove, Missouri Essay Example
1198 words 5 pages

I live in a rural area outside the city limits of Oak Grove, Missouri. Oak Grove has a population of 8,112, as of the census in 2017. It is a small town, with that small town atmosphere. It is a suburb of Kansas City, Missouri. Oak Grove is described as a bedroom town because there […]

Read more
Community Supervision and Community Service Essay Example
1458 words 6 pages

Different aspects of criminal justice have been very fascinating to me for many, many years. As I was skimming through the chapter 11 of our textbook, Inside Texas Politics, I noticed on page 351 about Community Supervision. Upon further research into the topic, I uncovered some great things that have come out of the program. […]

Read more
Mahatma Gandhi on Modernity Essay Example
828 words 4 pages

Mahatma Gandhi, an important leader in India, played a crucial role in the nation’s struggle for independence. He placed significant importance on democracy and nonviolent approaches. Eventually, he became the first Prime Minister. Nevertheless, what distinguished Gandhi from other freedom fighters globally was his acknowledgment of the colonizers’ intelligence and appreciation for their advanced lifestyle. […]

Read more
Community Gandhi Mahatma Gandhi Philosophy Research

Popular Questions About Community

What does community mean?
A community is a network of social and economic relationships and the places where those relationships interact. This is a broad yet restrictive definition. It means that just living near each other, as in a suburban neighborhood, doesn’t mean you’re in community. There’s no economic exchange, and, for most, little social engagement.
What is community, meaning and definition of community?
A community is a social unit (a group of living things) with commonality such as norms, religion, values, customs, or identity. Communities may share a sense of place situated in a given geographical area (e.g. a country, village, town, or neighbourhood) or in virtual space through communication platforms.
How is community defined?
A community is minimally defined as a collection of people in a geographical area, although other factors such as common values, organized interaction, cultural similarity and strong group feelings denote communal attributes. In sociological terms, communities are people with similar social structures.
What is the definition of communities?
Definition of community. 1 : a unified body of individuals: such as. a : the people with common interests living in a particular area broadly : the area itself the problems of a large community.
Get an explanation on any task
Get unstuck with the help of our AI assistant in seconds
New