3. On What Lobe Of The Brain
– is a section of the brain responsible for hormone production
– part of the brain controls thirst, temperature and endocrine activity
– controls body temperature. control of food and water intake, hunger and thirst
– andName the Anatomical Groove E
– is located in most individuals within the inferolateral portion of the left frontal lobe
– This region is responsible for regulating the patterns of breathing and controlling the muscular movements necessary for vocalization.
– Controls language expression – an area of the frontal lobe, usually in the left hemisphere, that directs the muscle movements involved in speech.