PE Praxis 5091 Review
a way of studying your own experiences to improve the way you work.
• Associative – Connect to other skills or previous learning
• Autonomous – gives the performer opportunities to attend less to skill performance and more to other aspects to the task, such as ball placement or strategy.
Healthy BMI’s are generally between 18.5 and 24.9. Below 18.5 is considered underweight. Between 25 to 29.9 is considered overweight. Above 30 is considered obese.
subscapular), handgrip strength, standing long jump, and 20m shuttle run tests
2. to educate the public about the purpose and the importance of the profession.
3. to represent their members in to political environment the creates policies directly affecting the profession.
2) to evaluate student learning at the end of an instructional unit by comparing it against some standard or benchmark.
Example: Final exams, statewide test, entrance exams (Sat, Act, Praxis)
2) a range of formal and informal assessment procedures conducted by teachers during the learning process in order to modify teaching and learning activities to improve student attainment.
Example: Anecdotal records, Quizzes and essays, Diagnostic tests, Lab reports
2) a model that takes students through a series of skills, drills, and games for various sports throughout a school year.
Example: A teacher places students’ on teams that are balanced in terms of gender, ethnicity, athleticism, and skill.
• Outside the Classroom
• Frequency – how often you exercise
• Intensity – how hard you work during exercise
• Time – how long do you exercise
• Type – The type of activity you’re doing
1) A stable environment with a stable rate of skill
2) the performer to practice the skill at a stable rate
3) Stationary Shooting or throwing a football
Example: Basketball game or Football game
B) marking areas for safety
C) having students read and know rules for activities.
producing the maximum possible force from any movement using multiple muscles.
Get access to
Guarantee No Hidden