Science: Assisnment – 3. Binomial Nomenclature
Problems in using common names to universally identify living things include:
Foreign names may not be understood.
Many names may exist for the same organism.
There may be no common name for an organism.
2. all life on earth
3. a taxonomic category containing a group of similar orders
4. in plant classification, a grouping of similar classes
5. an elaborate set of rules for naming organisms
6. the largest taxonomic category
7. a taxonomic category containing a group of similar families
8. in classification (other than plant), a grouping of similar classes
9. the categories used in classifying plants and animals
5.International code of Nomenclature