Ecommerce or electronic commerce is the way to do business by online. E commerce activities are purchasing, selling, and exchanging of goods and services through computer networks. Ecommerce can be dividing into four main categories: B2B, B2C, C2B, and C2C. E-commerce is clearly defined is a part of method of using E communication and computer technology to performance business.
* B2B (Business-to-Business) – Companies doing business such as manufacturing and selling, distributing and wholesalers selling to retailers through internet.
* B2C (Business-to-Consumer) – Doing business through the internet between sellers and customers. This day’s most of people doing online shopping.
* C2B (Consumer-to-Business) – consumers also can do business through the internet. Consumers can easily connect with sellers through the online.
* C2C (Consumer-to-Consumer) – There are many sites offering free classifieds, auctions, and forums where individuals can buy and sell thanks to online payment systems like PayPal where people can send and receive money online with easily. As example- EBay
There are several different ways companies using e commerce for their business. Every single way e commerce giving opportunities and advantage for the business. Many businesses use e-commerce for the direct selling of goods or services online. Every transaction handling through the internet, including order confirmation, invoicing and payment, and deliveries and returns. It gives more advantage for customers and organization. When companies introducing the new product using the e commerce, email campaigns or online advertising it help to attract visitors, to company web site. And improving the company sales limit. Organization can also use the internet to automate aspects of customer support to reduce the number of routine customer service calls.
Aspects of E-commerce Law
New E-Commerce laws
1. New credit card laws
* Retroactive percentage increases. :-Issuers can elevate percentage at any time to any cause on new balance with in 45 days’ precede notice.
* More advance notice of percentage/rate trek. :-This supply doesn’t put in credit limit prospect.
* Limit marketing and issuance for students. :-
* Extremity double-cycle statement. :-the new law prohibit double-cycle statement.
* Honest remittance allocation. :-
* More/long time payment. :-before days some card companies must dispatch/post declaration before 21 days. But new law be in need of a mere 14 days.
* Donation card defence. :-The rules incorporate defence for donation/gift card container.
Credit cards security
This law is bounds our responsibility for un official changes to our credit cards. Coming days all of the England bank customer credit cards are protect by the TOTAL SECURITY PROTECTION container. Also we can used for the photo safety characteristics, which one is allow you to put our photo on front of ours card.
Lot of credit cards proffer a variation of services to passengers contact flights.some credit card companies also give extremity support to passengers.Also They give 24 hours a day,7 days per week.Also all of you check your credit card companies to pinpoint out car stratagem of your credit card.
This kind of products move with a payment. But this systemcan be more helpful in instance of an extremity.Comming days We can use American’s credit protection plus system.
So the next time you shop for a new card, don’t just look at the interest rate on balances. Dig deeper and compare the many additional protections and services that are offered by v
E-commerce is distinguish by some technical and connatural limitations.Also inherent has now never touched by large number of peoples.and a great number of peoples are not use internet for any type of monetary business deal.
Other one is restriction of E-commerce is not acceptable for such business branch. However arrive back the security and obtain a return can be smooth some difficulty and time compelling than paying , some times if you are not satisfied.
Now a days online banking facility in England.This is include on line purchasing.here is credit cards may be used some situations.but that system is jurisdiction by carefully.
But coming days we can enjoy E-commerce here.Credit card structure is going in to substantial changes.these are existence introduced by every banks.
* PIN number
The vital issues of e-commerce and the law include the development of e-commerce, the role of consumers, rule of e commerce and view of consumer protection as well as a general thought of the international operation of internet commerce. E commerce does important economy activity world widely, since internet technology develops fast. As well as e commerce affect to global trade and commerce, governments and government regulations and growth of commerce. Because of this government set regulation for e commerce. The regulation not only affect to the organization which engage to e commerce as well as but also the consumers. The regulation of e commerce may provide a safe environment for the online shopper. And provide legal communication, security for the online transactions. As well as protecting consumers in the cyber market. The government’s law is important for the internet commerce. Law provides the safe environment for the consumers in online market. But it is not controlling the electronic transaction.
The issue of copyright is a critical important in the information technology. It is directly applicable to this distribution. Copyrights law protects works from being copied without permission. This law is protecting the economic and moral rights of the creator of a work and also prevent the unauthorised copying, alteration, or other dissemination of works that are under copyright. There are several types of work protected by copyrights law. Such as:
> Literary work
> Dramatic, musical and artistic works
> Sound recordings, films, broadcasts
> Typographical arrangements of published editions.
However this law is vital important to the computer software industry and to people who prepare record or transmit literary works such as books, reports, letters or musical works.
The WIPO deal, established several norms about applying copyright law in the digital firm. However the purpose of copyright law is not only to reward the labour of the authors, but also to encourage the advance of science and useful arts. It can convince the author the right to their original meaningful, but also promote others to create freely upon the ideas and information conveyed by a work. It is known as the idea/expression dichotomy, applies to all works of authorship